Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Deals on Paperback and eBooks!

Hi everyone!

We have quite a few awesome Halloween deals!

RSP Launch Pad is offering 20% off any title until October 31st!  Whether you are looking for children's books, young adult, fiction or nonfiction, stop by www.rsplaunchpad.com.  Enter discount code Launch20 during checkout.

If you enjoy reading about vampires, ghosts, or fallen angels, check out these great ebook offers, also valid until Halloween.

Hunter by CW Nash is $2.99 on Kindle and Nook.
"Very refreshing to read a different kind of YA Fiction book!" -  N. Mullins 



The Imprinted Souls Series novels by Daniele Lanzarotta are each $2.99 on Kindle and Nook.
"...one of the best vampire books that I have read in a long time." - Catie Vargas



Wide Awake by Daniele Lanzarotta is $2.99 on Kindle only!  And Amazon Prime members can borrow this title free, directly from Amazon.
"It's left me dying to read the next book and I'm eager to find out what happens next."  -Book Passion for Life

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm a brand spankin' new follower from over at Book Blogs! I'm currently having a giveaway if you'd like to enter. Either way it would make my day if you'd stop on by and visit and follow if you would like! :) Here's the link: MaMa's Book Corner Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just stopped by your blog, but it's not letting me follow you. I keep getting an error message. :(

    ReplyDelete